- Are you interested in flattening your classroom walls & creating a global classroom?
- Are you curious about the Global Classroom Project: 2011-12?
- Not sure how it all works? Wondering how you can get involved?
Then, please join us for the Global Classroom 2011-12 Launch this weekend!
- Make global connections with other teachers around the world
- Learn more about our #globalclassroom community & discussion platforms
- Share project ideas
- Have your questions answered, and
- Share the excitement as we launch our first global projects!
We will be presenting in the Edublogs Blackboard Collaborate Community Room this Friday night (September 30, 2011) or Saturday morning (October 1, 2011), depending on your time-zone.
Please click on this “Webinar Link” up to 30 minutes before we begin:
We recommend using World Time Buddy, or the times below, to work out when to attend our Global Classroom Launch in your time-zone! (If you’re stuck, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Friday, September 30th, 2011 – North & South America
- 5 PM – Los Angeles
- 7 PM – Chicago
- 8 PM – New York
- 9 PM – Rio de Janeiro
Saturday October 1, 2011 – Europe, Australia, Asia/Pacific
- 1 AM – London
- 4 AM – Moscow
- 8 AM – Perth, Beijing
- 10 AM – Sydney
- 1 PM – Auckland
Can’t make it?
Global Classroom 2011-12 is bringing together nearly 90 (!) teachers and over 2000 students from 22 countries around the world!
To ensure our global participants don’t miss out on all the fun and excitement of our launch, we will be recording this presentation and making the recording available early next week for you to to view and share.
It’s time to let the global conversations, sharing, and collaborations begin.
We hope you can join us.