Well, it’s time to announce the topic for the next #globalclassroom chats!
Our February topic comes to use courtesy of @iEARNUSA, and promises to be our most visually engaging chat yet.
How do teachers use visual aids to share and celebrate their global connections and collaborations on their classroom walls, and within their school communities?
How do YOU celebrate your global connections with your students and local communities? Do you use flags? Photos? Toys? Skype?
It’s time to get the camera out, and take a few snaps around your classrooms!
This promises to be an interesting discussion! We hope you can join us!
Chat Details – February 2012:
February 2012 marks our second Asia / Australia chat – which runs on a Sunday afternoon / evening in Asia & Australia; and in the morning in Europe. If you’re online in Europe at that time, you’re more than welcome to join us!
February 11 / 12
- 3PM New York, 8PM London – Saturday, February 11
- 7AM Sydney, 9AM Auckland – Sunday, February 12
- Or click here to find out when this chat runs in your timezone.
February 12 – Europe / Asia / Australia Chat – Sunday
- 9AM London, 11AM Athens, 2.30PM Delhi, 5PM Beijing, 6PM Tokyo, 8PM Sydney
- Or click here to find out when this chat runs in your timezone
February 13 / 14
- 5PM New York, 10PM London – Monday, February 13
- 9AM Sydney, 11AM Auckland – Tuesday, February 14
- OR Click here to find out when this chat runs in your timezone
The #globalclassroom chats are moderated by teachers around the world.